Sunday, June 22, 2008

Foo Fighters-Echoes,Silence,Patience, and Grace a review.

This is my first album review so take it easy on me.


I have always liked the Foo Fighters music and their new album is growing on me. It is one of those that I have to listen to a few times to really like it. I heard The Pretender and Long Road To Ruin on 98.9 being played a lot. I liked both of those songs and my rule is I don't buy a cd unless it has atleast 2 songs I like. This album seems a bit more mellow that I remember Foo Fighters being. I like the songs Let It Die and Come Alive. They have that Foo Fighters/Dave Grohl screaming/sound that I like. One thing I did notice is that a lot of the songs on the album they repeat the lyrics, and they repeat them a lot. In each song you wonder how many more times you can hear COME ALIVE, COME ALIVE, COME ALIVE. Or let it die, etc. I like the album and it is growing on me the more I listen to it. Couple songs are a bit slower than I like my music, but you need a break from the thrashing every once in awhile. If you like the Foo Fighters I say give it a spin. If not I say give it a spin anyway.

Brad

No comments: