Sunday, June 22, 2008

Theory of a Deadman-Scars and Souvenirs.

I had heard of Theory of a Deadman before but never listened to them really. I didn't even know they had 3 albums out already. They have been getting a lot of airplay on 98.9 due to them headlining the 2nd stage at RockFest. I love the song So Happy and they played it a lot. Then the song Bad Girlfriend started playing and I knew I had to check this album out. I was not let down. Wow what a great band and sound. They kinda have a Daughtry sound, but w/o American Idol to help them sell records. That isn't a knock against them. They sound like Daughtry, but more manly and rock. I like just about every song on the album so far and don't really have any I can't stand or skip. I Hate My Life is kinda a funny song and has an aspect or to that I can compare with(work). By The Way, Got It Made, and Not Meant To Be are a few more that I like. TOAD is a great band and needs more exposure so go check them out, you won't be disapointed.

Brad

4 comments:

Shaina Smith said...

"They sound like Daughtry, but more manly and rock."

So, um, they don't sound like Daughtry at all then? 'Cause Daughtry definitely does not sound manly, nor do they rock.

As for TOAD, I'll have to have a listen. I'm guessing they're not a spawn of Toad & the Wet Sprocket? haha

Shaina Smith said...

And help a sistah out dude! Give me a TOAD link. I can't find anything but the sprockets.

KoRnyBrad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KoRnyBrad said...

TOADm website