I love Seether and have loved their music since hearing Fine Again over and over on Madden 2003. Everytime I hear Fine Again I think of playing Madden. I bought their CD Karma and Effect when it came out and loved it. This album is no exception. Once again following the 2 song rule. Fake It and Rise Above This got a lot of air play. I was hooked after hearing both of these songs. I have listened to this album over and over since buying it. It is actually in my truck right now. Songs I like off this album are Breakdown, FMLYHM (goggle that =D), No Jesus Christ(not what you think), Walk Away From the Sun, and Eyes Of The Devil. Hell I just about like them all. They all that awesome Seether sound. If you are a Seether fan grab it and listen to it over and over. If you aren't a Seether fan then you should become one! =)
Brad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Maybe I'll just borrow yours...
Post a Comment