Theory Of A Deadman website Here is Theory of a Deadman's website for you Shaina. I didn't know how to respond to your comment, so I posted a blog just for you! =)
Thanks for the link. I'm a tard. I thought you really meant a different band, TOAD - not an acronym for Theory Of A Deadman. So, K, I listened. They're not terrible. The sound is catchy and the lyrics are easy to sing along to. I see what you mean now about Daughtry though. Except I don't hear them as any more manly, but maybe a bit more rock. Maybe.
I'm a 30 year old father of one and one on the way. I graduated from college in May 2008 with a degree in everything (Associate of Arts). I work in a hospital RX. I enjoy hanging out with my family, watching tv, playing on the internet and just about everything sports!
1 comment:
Thanks for the link. I'm a tard. I thought you really meant a different band, TOAD - not an acronym for Theory Of A Deadman. So, K, I listened. They're not terrible. The sound is catchy and the lyrics are easy to sing along to.
I see what you mean now about Daughtry though. Except I don't hear them as any more manly, but maybe a bit more rock. Maybe.
Post a Comment