When you 1st login, the frame at the top of your dashboard has a layout link. then click on Add Page Element, then Link List. You can call it what you want, then add the URL to your friends site. I'm sure you can figure it out from there.
I'm a 30 year old father of one and one on the way. I graduated from college in May 2008 with a degree in everything (Associate of Arts). I work in a hospital RX. I enjoy hanging out with my family, watching tv, playing on the internet and just about everything sports!
1 comment:
When you 1st login, the frame at the top of your dashboard has a layout link. then click on Add Page Element, then Link List. You can call it what you want, then add the URL to your friends site. I'm sure you can figure it out from there.
Post a Comment